Jeanne Goldman stewards the next growth of floral design in Hudson as owner of both the Rosery & former Yankee Petaler.
1926 After relocating from 426 Warren and moving into the former Barnard Florist at 550 Warren, the Rosery moves to it's present day location, 128 Green Street, Hudson, NY
Gifford J Anderson was the founder of the Rosery opened his first flower shop in Mellenville NY
Jenny Mojo purchases the Rosery with hopes to continue the growing legacy of Hudson's longest serving flower shop.
Laraway Family operate the Rosery adding special seasonal window designs, a favorite with locals.
Harold Anderson joined the business expanding to greenhouses prized for their chrysanthemums.